Find a certified broker
You want to sell a property and would like to be assured of a quality service? But you do not know any qualified real estate broker who works in your neighborhood or city ... You’ve come to the right place. One of our realtors will get in touch with you and give you an overview of our full range of services especially designed to meet all your needs
Here are the criteria we use to the select our approved brokers
- They must have a valid real estate broker’s licence.
- They must have a clean record with their real estate board.
- They must reside in the city or area where you wish to acquire a property.
- They must have adequate professional liability insurance (error and omission).
- Our real estate agents must have at least five years of real estate brokerage experience.
- Our real estate agents must master the English language. This applies when Kasakondo+ refers you to a realtor in a foreign location.
- Our realtors must undertake to provide all of the services listed in the letter of engagement that you will receive after filling out the request form on our website.
- We review our real estate brokers’ track record in the area by analyzing all the transactions they carried out in the previous year. We look at facts, not intentions when referring a client to one of our real estate agents.
- Your satisfaction is important to us. That is why we would like you to complete the feedback form we will send you to let us know how your realtor did and help us improve.
Do you live in Toronto and would like to sell a condo in Florida? Do you own a property in Montreal and would like to sell a property located on the slopes of Mont-Tremblant? Do you live in England and would like to sell a property in Canada? Wherever the property you wish to sell is located, we have the right Kasakondo+ approved real estate brokers who will do what it takes to sell it.
At Kasakondo+ our goal is to make selling your property easier, regardless of its location. If you are selling from afar, our services will minimize the stress caused by a long distance transaction.
Our realtors have been selected based on their thoroughness, integrity, and professionalism. They are true experts at your service and you will automatically benefit from their intimate knowledge of the specifics of real estate transactions in their markets.
At Kasakondo+, we strive to make your life easier.
Do you own a duplex you live in, a sixplex or any other type of income or commercial property you acquired as an investor and need help selling it? Would you like to work with a realtor who specializes in this particular market in your neighbourhood, who can price your property correctly, who will be by your side every step of the way and who will help you through the negotiations to ensure you get the best deal?
At Kasakondo+ we have done all the work for you. Our specialized real estate agents will meet with you and give you a written letter of engagement outlining the actions they will take throughout the process of selling your property to ensure you get the best deal.